Part One –
How To Get Booked Out 6-12 Months Without Competing on Price
Series: 3 Steps on Taking Your Business from ‘Chaos’ to ‘Control’
Guest: Marti Amos from The Professional Builder
Can you confidently say you’re booked out six to twelve months in advance? If you are, are you sure that you are fully booked with the right customers, qualified customers, and clients who perfectly suit your customer avatar?
As a business owner, you want to be sure that you’re booked out at the right margins and with good deal flow. You need to learn what to do to take your business from chaos to control.
If you’re interested in sales, you’ll want to listen to these.
About this podcast, ‘How To Get Booked Out’
- 03:15 – Series introduction
- 05:52 – Getting booked at the right margins and having good deal flow
- 07:57 – Questions customers ask before they buy from you
- 11:49 – Marketing systems that work for your business including multiple different strategies
- 14:59 – Importance of focusing on the customer and the products
- 16:27 – Big issues faced by project-based work and builders
- 22:26 – How not to compete on price
- 25:50 – The secret weapon that will keep your pipeline full all the time
- 29:59 – Tools available to help you build your confidence and present your business and product
In ‘How To Get Booked Out 6-12 Months Without Competing on Price,’ our guest Marti Amos discusses marketing and how business owners can maximize the use of websites to their advantage. By sharing his knowledge about websites and incorporating his customized solutions, he guides listeners on how to get booked, not compete on the price of the products, have the right products, and of course, find the right customers.
The internet is not only limited to surfing if you know just where to look and how to use your resources. Remember to tune in to our next episode where Marti will be back with us to talk about systems and freeing up your time from your business.
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review:
Marti and the team have left you a handful of awesome resources too. Go get them!