Technology is constantly being updated with changes in business happening so fast that there’s always something new coming out. The addition of amazing tools and software has radically changed the landscape as unnecessary workload is reduced even more.
In Part 1 of our ‘Creating the ultimate communication framework in your trade business’ series, we have Aaron Salow from XOi, a technology made to support field service companies. With years working blue-collar jobs, Aaron knows what tradie guys need. We talk about the role technology plays in building trust, how to improve adoption, the benefits brought by technology, and more.
Tune in to find out how technology can take your business to the next level.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Tradie Web Guys (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply)
- XOi (http://www.xoi.io/)
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- Aaron’s background [2:57]
- Overview of episode [06:00]
- Technology communications need to build on trust [07:12]
- Why you need to educate your customer [10:01]
- How technology adoption can be improved [13:05]
- Use technology to fix issues [17:04]
- Add benefits to 3 stakeholders [19:57]
- Get customer engagement [23:10]
- Present an opportunity for the business to win [24:09]
- Benefits of adopting technology in the tradie industry [25:57]
- Supports others to use their crafts differently [27:22]
- Helps people leave their legacies [27:55]
- Gets people to work on what they like [30:29]
About Our Guest:
Aaron Salow is the founder of XOi Technologies which is based in the U.S. Coming from a manufacturing construction background, he saw there was a skilled trades gap with millions of unfilled skilled trade positions in the U.S.
He and his co-founders started their business in a bid to address this problem and help the industry to grow. Their business aims to empower customers to effectively put their best technician on the site.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: