Having a powerful ecosystem of tools that includes a structured workflow process, a knowledge base, and live chat will lead to a significant pivot in your business. Merely having a clear understanding of the delivery you need to make will automatically result in a radical change.
Aaron Salow is back for Part 2 of our ‘Creating the ultimate communication framework in your trade business’ series. Today we talk about implementing workflows, the perks of having a knowledge base where you can pull information from and access to a virtual mentor, etc.
Head to the show now to find out how you can improve communication in your business.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Tradie Web Guys (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply)
- XOi (http://www.xoi.io/)
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- Overview of episode [03:11]
- Creating the 3 lines of defense [03:46]
- Integrating the workflow tool into the current process [06:56]
- How a residential contractor saved time and money [08:05]
- Getting the entire organisation to buy in the process [12:36]
- Provide a training opportunity [15:32]
- Create pathways for guys to ask for help [18:14]
- Appeal to the younger generation [22:21]
- The value of videos in our current time [23:59]
About Our Guest:
Aaron Salow is the founder of XOi Technologies which is based in the U.S. Coming from a manufacturing construction background, he saw there was a skilled trades gap with millions of unfilled skilled trade positions in the U.S.
He and his co-founders started their business in a bid to address this problem and help the industry to grow. Their business aims to empower customers to effectively put their best technician on the site.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: