Generally when people try to organise work, it gets part way there, but not enough for everyone to trust it. It then inevitably breaks down & gets retried over and over, each time with people getting more jaded.
In this final episode of our series called Building a Scalable Business that Doesn’t Involve You, Justin Smith of Work Management Tools, and I tackled the challenge of what really needs to be done and how high the standard is needed to make office project management actually work & how it can streamline your operations.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the awesome surprise from Justin for our Site Shed listeners!
00:54 Welcome back Justin Smith
03:30 What is Office Project Management
08:00 Where do you start in Office Management
08:30 Key signs of an effective office management
09:00 Example of inefficiency and duplication of task in an office
11:18 The advantage of having clarity in your business process
13:07 The negative perception of project management
14:00 Understanding the capacity and workload and being realistic about it
18:20 Adopting technology to improve your office management
19:00 Introducing ClickUp
21:10 How do we get there steps for an efficient Office Project Management
25:04 Reporting Dashboard feature in ClickUp
27:40 Promoting accountability with ClickUp
30:34 Creating a sense of trust within your organisation
31:10 Bringing layers of transparency across deliverables
- Learn more about the CRM that DOES IT ALL for your trade business! Just click on this link: https://www.tradiehub.net
- Get your FREE Opportunity Assessment right NOW! https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/grow/
- Join a global community of 6000+ trade professionals https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSiteShed
- Fast-start training on how to use ClickUp day-to-day by going to this link: WorkManagement.Tools/siteshed and use promo code: SITESHED
- ClickUp Referral Link: https://tradie.wiki/ClickUp
- Connect with Justin Smith by visiting his website at WorkManagement.Tools
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: