Build your database, build your asset base
Asset creation should be at the forefront of every business owners mind.
This podcast is directed at anyone in business as it’s completely relevant across the board. If you’re not building an database into your organisation, then you need to start now.
You can work on building your database from a number of places.
- Primarily your website should be at the forefront of your strategy as it gives people a chance to opt in and become part of your mailing list.
- Social media is another great vehicle for building a database, especially when you’re sending them back to your website.
- There are cloud based invoicing tools that allow you to build a database by emailing your customers their invoices.
- Networking events and networking in general are a great way to build a database, as long as your entering the people you meet’s details into a program of some description.
- Of course marketing and advertising will help you build your database, provided your capturing details correctly.
There are many ways that you can go about building a database, however the bottom line is, you need to be doing it. You can use tools like CRM (Customer Relationship Management), email marketing programs, job management software, project management software, accounting programs, even excel if you want, but just get it done.
In this podcast, I list a few examples of some tools that you can check out if you’re not sure, so dive on in and take some action.
If you need help with building your database, send an email to [email protected]. Get it done yesterday!