Tradies and contractors have been programmed to do one thing – to work hard. And while it’s not exactly a bad thing, this belief could be holding you back from really reaching the kind of life and freedom that you want. But what if I told you that there is a better way?
In this last episode of our series with Shawn Feurer, we talk about the better way to reach your goals. Shawn explains what the law of attraction is and what it is not. He also discusses the importance of raising one’s vibration and understanding what actually makes you excited. Shawn then challenges the audience to give themselves the permission to dream.
This is an awesome episode that you’ll find a lot of insights from. Check it out today!
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
0:00 The Elevation Program
6:29 It’s not just about money
7:17 The law of attraction
9:17 Raise your vibration by knowing what makes you excited
10:46 A, B, C Goals
12:52 The process required to achieve your goals
20:19 Process should be the focus not just the results
27:39 How to tell a determined business owner
28:21 Give yourself permission to dream
About the Guest:
Shawn Feurer is a reformed business coach turned Mindset mentor. He spent years working with success-minded individuals all over the United States and Canada. His approach is different from that of other consultants. And his processes are both unique and effective, giving you the results you’ve been looking for. His mission is to teach the world how to find freedom and abundance in all areas of life.
- Tradie Web Guys ‘automation’ – (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/automation/)
- Tradie Web Guys Elevation Program – (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/elevation/)
- Tradie Web Guys’ Apply (qualification) page (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply/)
- Visit Shawn Feurer’s consulting website (https://www.shawnfeurer.com/)
- Connect with Shawn through the following channels:
- Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawn-feurer-36513a35/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/shawnfeurerconsulting)
- Email ([email protected])
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones (https://amzn.to/3nDR2r3)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg (https://www.amazon.com/Power-Habit-What-Life-Business/dp/081298160X)
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: