Most of us believe that once you hit the ceiling with your skills, abilities, or even the service that you give for your business, there is no way you can get any further than that. But what if there is a way for you to push beyond your limitations? What if there is a way for you to make your business even better than what it was yesterday?
In this week’s podcast episode, Paul Dunn, a world-renowned entrepreneur and TEDx speaker, joins us to share his incredible business insights and the value of doing great little things for you and your business that eventually builds up to bigger, more significant results. He also shares with us his philosophy called “towards awesome service,” and how that can make a great impact on your business.
Work your way towards a better self and tune in to this episode now!
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Tradie Web Guys (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply)
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan (https://amzn.to/3axWiHC)
- E-Myth by Michael Gerber (https://amzn.to/3awaX6g)
- Visit the B1G1 Website (https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/)
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- Paul’s brief backstory [03:36]
- The concept behind ‘towards awesome service’ [07:10]
- How you do one thing is how you do everything [09:32]
- Why you should show up on odd times [10:40]
- The essence of using odd times [12:52]
- Using odd times for your meetings [13:41]
- The role of technology in punctuality [16:05]
- The person who answers the phone for you will do a better job than you do [17:36]
- Why you need someone else to answer your phone for you [21:57]
- The little things add up to significant victories [25:26]
- The essence of creating organisational structures in building client trust [29:33]
- No trust equals no sale [31:51]
- People know how to do the business but not run the business [34:42]
- You can always get people to do a job you don’t have skills to [36:36]
- The simple things can make great impacts on the world [37:57]
- B1G1’s latest initiative [39:36]
About Our Guest
Paul Dunn is an award-winning entrepreneur, a four-time TEDx speaker, and a world-class keynote speaker. He is the co-founder and chairman of B1G1, a global initiative that helps 2,300 businesses around the world make global impacts through little, daily activities. B1G1 has helped businesses make 150 million global impacts to date.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: