It is good to have a recurring income as it gives your business added security, and you can use the cash flow to plan ahead.
The challenge is how to start putting it into place.
This is where having a membership program comes in.
In Part 1 of our series ‘Building a recurring income model into your trade business with memberships’, Parker Williams and I discuss the three different types of membership programmes that work well for trade businesses.
If you are someone who wants to start a membership program or just want to know if it’s something you could implement in your business, then this episode is for you.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Check out Parker Williams podcast here (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-service-hub/id1473349312)
- Here’s the link to Parker Williams Kurry.io website (https://app.kurry.io/login)
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- How did Parker start with membership programs? [05:02]
- Who should pay attention to this? [10:26]
- What are the advantages of a membership program? [12:02]
- What is a membership program? [15:44]
- What should a discount plan look like? [20:21]
- How do you re-engage people? [24:12]
About Our Guest
Kurry Co-Founder, The Service Hub Podcast Co-Host, Owner of Wasatch Bike Pros: Mobile Bike Shop, and Sales and Marketing Analyst Parker Willams join us in The Site Shed to talk about recurring income, how he began using it to help other businesses grow and what it truly is as well as how it works.
Three years ago he was working on his mobile bike shop and was coming to the end of the season. He dreamt of having a recurring business model as he was starting a family. He ran into a friend who introduced him to membership programs and service agreements and later offered him work with their business. Parker Williams moved up to a Sales and Marketing Analyst within months and started teaching membership programs, service agreements, and recurring income.
Later on, he decided to apply this knowledge to his business and help other businesses use this same method. He has then helped other businesses to reach up to $10 million in recurring revenue. They also recently created a software that also generated close to $20,000 in just one month.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: