Is your confidence in your marketing strategy weighing you down?
Reinventing your marketing strategy is easier to think about than to actually do. From lead magnets to checklists, changing the course of your marketing efforts in no time is not only possible, but it can also help you identify the elements that need your focus, stand out from the crowd, and establish
long-term customer relationships.
Nils Vesk, author of The Reinvention Sprint, takes innovation to the next level by empowering
entrepreneurs to reinvent their business processes, driving sales in the process. He shot to fame when he released his books, “Innovation Archetypes” and “Ideas with Legs.” With 2 decades of designing the framework of innovation, Nils has been sharing his knowledge with the world non-stop.
All ears? Get ready to snag the important points of this information-packed discussion. Let’s go!
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
0:00 Opportunity Analysis
1:54 Welcome to the podcast
3:54 Nils talks about his book, “The Reinvention Sprint”
4:15 How you can leverage on identifying your ideal customer
5:26 Marketing hack: profiling your trade customers gives you an edge
6:40 Why targeting a general audience won’t produce the same impact and results in trade business marketing
7:31 How to reduce turnover without affecting your profit margins
10:24 The right questions to ask to create the best “people magnet”
12:11 Identifying the pros & cons allows you to see things you should be looking at
15:14 Why you should invest in unique value propositions
19:30 Statistics: Reinventing yourself to set you apart from others
23:02 Standing out from the crowd: do video testimonials help?
20:39 Knowing your customer’s priorities helps you match your services with their values
24:32 Checklists & expectations: build a trusting relationship with your trades customers
30:30 The hidden value in educating customers & what it can do to your marketing strategy
32:17 Building trust using the Nurture and Conversion strategies
38:17 A simple technique that points out areas for improvement
42:33 Increase profitability with these 2 R’s
46:03 The real score between objections and innovation
48:38 Level up your marketing game with copywriting
About The Guest:
Nils Vesk is an international authority on innovation and the inventor of the ‘Innovation Archetypes Process’. He unpacks the million-dollar innovation principles used to create rapid growth for the future. An author of a number of books including “Ideas With Legs – How to Create Brilliant Ideas and Bring Them to Life”, and “Innovation Archetypes – Principles for World Class Innovation”.
- The Opportunity Assessment (FREE GIVEAWAY FOR A LIMITED TIME)
- Go to https://tradie.wiki/grow and use the code: SITESHED
- Join a global community of 6000+ trade professionals https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSiteShed
- Visit Nils’ business website (https://www.ideaswithlegs.com)
- Download the Essential Business Reinvention Checklist (https://www.ideaswithlegs.com/reinvention-check)
- Listen to our previous podcast episodes with Nils Vesk:
- Using Innovation to Grow Your Business (https://www.thesiteshed.com/blog/using-innovation-to-grow-your-business/)
- Creating Innovative Business Models And Processes (https://www.thesiteshed.com/blog/creating-innovative-business-models-and-processes/)
- Creating An Innovative Customer Experience (https://www.thesiteshed.com/blog/creating-an-innovative-customer-experience/)
- Innovative Thinking – Part One (https://www.thesiteshed.com/blog/innovative-1)
- Innovative Thinking – Part Two (https://www.thesiteshed.com/blog/innovative-2)
- Adapt or Die. It’s Time to Reinvent (https://www.thesiteshed.com/blog/reinvent/)
Books Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Reinvention Sprint by Nils Vesk (https://thereinventionsprint.com) or get it on Amazon (https://amzn.to/3aOhSZr)
- Ideas with Legs by Nils Vesk (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21733903-ideas-with-legs)
- Magnetic Marketing: How To Attract A Flood Of New Customers That Pay, Stay, and Refer by Dan S. Kennedy (https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Marketing-Attract-Flood-Customers/dp/1946633747)
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: