Zero to a Million in Four Years
Guest: Jason Spaull, Director of Coastal Asbestos Removal
If you think building a business that can earn a million dollars within four years is impossible, then we just might prove you wrong. We’re not saying it’s easy! But with the right mindset, planning, and implementing changes within yourself and your organization, you can turn that dream into a reality.
You also need to make sure you’re armed with the proper help from the proper people. And in this episode, we’re joined once again by Jason Spaull of Coastal Asbestos Removal. Whether you’re up to the task of establishing a million-dollar company or simply want to pick up some useful tips to improve your business, you’ll surely love this episode.
If you want to learn more about how to tackle your business goals, give these episodes a listen:
- TSS129 – From A-B with Stephen Scoggins – [LINK]
- TSS191 – Become A Home Service Millionaire – [LINK]
- TSS171 – Building Won’t Make You a Million Bucks, Marketing Will – [LINK]
If you’d like to achieve results like Darren’s, the folks at tradiematepro want to help.
Use this limited time only, exclusive link for The Site Shed community members and get your first month for $1. That is insane value.
About this podcast, ‘Zero To A Million In Four Years’
- 09:36 – How Jason started his business
- 11:53 – Having a business mindset
- 15:22 – Bringing together a million-dollar team
- 19:39 – Being a good leader
- 20:47 – Focusing on procedures
- 25:18 – Running a business without you
- 28:01 – Not losing your direction
- 30:14 – Finding your rhythm
- 32:59 – Reading and learning
- 35:34 – “Building the machine”
- 40:42 – Learning from others
- 42:37 – Jason’s future plans
We discussed the different aspects involved in giving life to a million-dollar business. Having the right mindset will get you started, but knowing how to hire and lead your team will get you a long way. Focusing on the process—“building the machine,” as Jason called it—will help make your goals realistic and achievable.
All that and a lot more are what Jason learned in his journey to a million dollars. But he didn’t stop there. Continuous reading and learning are essential in making sure you keep growing as a person so you can keep your business growing too.
About Our Guest
From being a roofer for 20 years, Jason Spaull is now the director of Coastal Asbestos Removal in South East Queensland. Licensed and trusted, these guys are the experts in asbestos removal and compliance from residential to commercial needs. You can visit their website here.
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: