How you manage a team can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. The key to successfully managing a team is to ensure that everyone is communicating effectively and working together collaboratively. It is important to establish an open communication plan and encourage members of the team to share their ideas and opinions with one another.
In this video, we’ll share more tips on how to get the most out of your team, from setting goals and creating a productive work environment, to finding the right balance and improving accountability within your team members. So whether you’re a business owner or manager, watch this video and learn how to create a winning productive team!
00:35 Welcome back Rob Kropp
03:48 Managing your grand crew
08:07 Understanding the importance of outcome through scorecards
12:30 Importance of labor management
14:36 The framework on what balance looks like
17:23 How processes and systems help manage your team
20:05 Why businesses are not making money
24:38 Importance of measurable milestones in managing your team
26:30 Key management drivers
33:10 Individual and Team Accountability
36:00 Greatest take away from this episode
- Learn more about the CRM that DOES IT ALL for your trade business! Just click on this link: https://www.tradiehub.net
- Get your FREE Opportunity Assessment right NOW! https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/grow/
- Join a global community of 6000+ trade professionals https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSiteShed
- Amazon link to book: Who by Geoff Smart
- Pravar Group – www.pravargroup.com
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: