What are some strategies you can implement in your business to ensure the success of everyone all across the board?
For the past six months, I’ve been spending a lot of time doing deep-dive training about frameworks and methodologies I can reverse engineer to suit our business needs. Somewhere along the process, I’ve come to understand that if I want to change my team’s ways, I have to change mine first.
So, join me in today’s discussion as we tackle the different strategies you can implement to set yourself up and your team for success.
What are you waiting for? Press that play button and take the first step towards success!
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
0:00 Opportunity Analysis
1:54 Welcome to the podcast
3:01 Why Matt spent a lot of time on equipping and providing his team with the right frameworks to set them up for success
4:39 Hiring recruitment framework
5:40 Change within the organisation begins with you
7:49 Set your team up for success by giving them specific, measurable outcomes
10:58 How to make your team members accountable for their goals
11:26 What is the Scorecard Principle and why is it a gamechanger?
16:17 Here’s what you DON’T need to put in your scorecards
17:05 How to track your team’s Key Performance Indicators
18:40 How can you equip your team with their best possible chance of success?
19:07 Matt’s book recommendations
20:32 Matt’s realisations about deciding to change his mindset for the better
23:01 An overview of the GSD space
24:13 Tips to have clarity around what you really need to set yourself and your team up for success
- The Opportunity Assessment (FREE GIVEAWAY FOR A LIMITED TIME)
- Go to https://tradie.wiki/grow and use the code: SITESHED
- Join a global community of 6000+ trade professionals https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSiteShed
- Visit our website at https://tradiewebguys.com.au
Books Mentioned in This Episode:
- Who: The A Method for Hiring by Dr. Geoff Smart (https://amzn.to/2TfzCY4)
- Traction by Gino Wickman (https://amzn.to/3rkX6Z1)
- Measure What Matters by John Doerr (https://amzn.to/3kSXEST)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (https://amzn.to/3nDR2r3)
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: