Understanding the financial aspect of your business is one way to manage your finances better. But
does it stop there? As we all know, understanding your personality — both strengths and weaknesses —is one effective way to understand yourself better. The same goes with your money archetype.
Today, Craig Minter joins us to talk about the eight different money archetypes, their strengths and
weaknesses. What sort of archetype are you? Are you ‘the maverick’, or ‘the romantic’?
Well, those are only two of the eight money archetypes and if you want to know which one resonates with you best, go ahead and listen to this podcast!
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
0:00 Opportunity Analysis
1:54 Welcome to the podcast
2:35 Why you need to set up a finance management system for your business
6:06 Our topic for today
8:15 Craig’s business background
12:01 The power that comes in understanding the financial side of your business and your money
14:51 Leverage your finances with the right data and the right mindset
17:41 Don’t just understand YOUR money archetype, understand your clients too!
25:06 An overview of each of the eight money archetypes
41:42 There’s power in identifying your money archetype’s strengths and weaknesses
About The Guest:
Craig Minter is a Business Strategy and Profitability Coach. He helps business owners accelerate growth and profitability through strategic business coaching. Craig is passionate about empowering other business owners to make decisions with ease and improve their results through strategic business and profitability coaching.
- Visit Craig’s website here: http://www.thehealthybusinesslab.com/
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz (https://amzn.to/37HjoKs)
- Episode 270: Profit First for Tradies – Author Conversation
- The Opportunity Assessment (FREE GIVEAWAY FOR A LIMITED TIME)
- Go to https://tradie.wiki/grow and use the code: SITESHED
- Join a global community of 6000+ trade professionals https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSiteShed
- Use this link to book your podcast https://bookme.name/tradie/lite/podcast
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: