Do you feel overwhelmed by the financial situation of your business?
Are you a trade-based business owner whose cash in bank position hasn’t improved even when you are flat out? Learn how you can take control of your business’ finances!
Join us as we discuss how to build a permanently profitable tradie business through financial management and more! We cover everything you need to know to make your tradie business thrive.
Our special guest for this episode is Katie Crismale-Marshall of Profit First for Tradies. A certified Profit First Mastery level coach and author of Profit First for Tradies who thoroughly enjoys working with trades business owners for over 10 years with her bookkeeping business Efficient Tradie Bookkeeping to help them build their permanently profitable businesses.
00:32 Welcome Katie Marshall
03:08 Matt shares a brief background about his business with Profit First for Tradies.
09:00 Steps to take to get started on financial management
15:43 Importance of having a bookkeeper in a business
22:06 How Matt manages the financials of his business
24:39 Identifying what you need for your business’ financial situation
25:17 Red flags on businesses that doesn’t have financial management system in place
28:10 How you can use financial literacy in your personal life
29:40 Debunking myth on financial management system
31:58 How to work less and make more money
36:29 Matt’s view on having the right people in your team
41:22 How finance management system can help your personal goals
- Learn more about the CRM that DOES IT ALL for your trade business! Just click on this link: https://www.tradiehub.net
- Get your own website worth $5500 for FREE! Just head across to: http://tradie.wiki/free
- Get your FREE Opportunity Assessment right NOW! https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/grow/
- Join a global community of 6000+ trade professionals https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSiteShed
- Get an exclusive freebie from Profit First for Tradies by visiting this link: www.profitfirstfortradies.com.au/thesiteshed
- Grab a copy of our guest’s book at www.profitfirstfortradies.com.au
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: