2020 is here. Let’s blow it APART!
Welcome to 2020! What’s your game plan for this year? We accomplished a lot in the past year, and now we’re conquering another one. This is our 227th episode, and last year we became one of the largest business podcast for tradespeople. All in all, it’s been a very amazing and surreal year for us.
In today’s episode, I’ll give a recap of the important highlights and areas that we tackled in 2019. We talked with some of the most amazing people in the trade industry, and we learned a lot of different business know-how and life wisdom from them.
With the arrival of a new year, we’ll have a rundown of what’s to come in 2020 on The Site Shed Podcast and the things that we are rolling out. With the recent events that have been happening, let’s not lose hope and let’s claim 2020 to be a fantastic year.
Check out the best episodes in The Site Shed podcast here:
- TSS113 – When Is The Right Time To Expand With Al Levi and Ellen Rohr – [LINK]
- TSS191 – Become A Home Service Millionaire With Tommy Mello – [LINK]
- TSS109 – Modular Building With Bill McCorkell – [LINK]
About this podcast, ‘2020 is here. Let’s blow it APART!’
- 04:18 – The best Site Shed podcast episodes from a statistical point of view
- 05:48 – Our community of global trade business owners
- 07:49 – Fantastic events and workshops in The Site Shed
- 10:08 – The best books of 2019
- 14:00 – 2019’s most significant lesson: Creating positive habits that lead to success
- 16:01 – Do not underestimate how interesting your story can be to other people
- 17:49 – Having an accountability partner helps you focus on the fundamental things
- 19:36 – We’re aiming for consistent growth in our community in 2020, as well as taking more proactive steps as an industry leader
- 21:13 – First big announcement: Adventure workshop in New Zealand!
- 22:50 – The reason why we hold these events
- 24:57 – Second big announcement: The Site Shed Academy launch on Australia Day
- 27:43 – The “Step It Up” strategy; doubling down on strategy, analytics, and reporting and having a focused work
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape
- Ask by Ryan Levesque
- Crushing It! By Gary Vaynerchuk
- One Million Followers by Dr. Brendan Kane
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The One Minute Manager by Kenneth Blanchard, Ph.D.
- Bitcoin Billionaires by Ben Mezrich
- America Before and Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock
- The Greatest Show On Earth by Richard Dawkins
My challenge for you is to head across to The Site Shed community, post your goals publicly, and achieve them effectively. Second, make time to read a book or listen to an audiobook; it’ll impact you and your business in the best ways possible. Lastly, be active and invest in yourself—neglecting your health is not the way to do it.
I look forward to hearing your goals in the group and seeing you in the community. As always, thank you all for your support!
We’ve set up a fundraiser through the Red Cross to extend help to those affected by the bushfires in Australia. Please help us reach our goal by donating here. Let’s come together in this time of need and help make a difference to our planet.
Sign up to our Toolbox Talks to receive weekly notification of our show highlights.
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: