It’s awesome to have service agreements set up for your business. This lets you enjoy a recurring income stream with clients that you’ve done business within the past.
Regardless of how good your service agreement plans are the challenge can be selling membership programs to your previous clients.
In Part 2 of the ‘Building a recurring income model into your trade business with memberships’ series, Parker Williams shares with us his insights on what we need to know to be able to properly and successfully sell your membership as a trade businesses
If you are someone who wants to start pushing through with membership programs and service agreements then this episode is perfect for you.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Check out Parker Williams podcast here (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-service-hub/id1473349312)
- Visit Parker’s Kurry.io website (https://app.kurry.io/login)
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- Believe [05:25]
- How can we overcome objections? [07:58]
- How can I sell this to the guys whose home I’ve just finished building? [09:38]
- How do I start to introduce to my clients the concept of a membership program? [18:00]
- What are the common objections that you can potentially encounter? [20:21]
- Where do “discounts” come in? [21:32]
- Why providing value works all the time [24:46]
- How to sell membership programs in a deliverable business perspective [34:45]
About Our Guest
Kurry Co-Founder, The Service Hub Podcast Co-Host, Owner of Wasatch Bike Pros: Mobile Bike Shop, and Sales and Marketing Analyst Parker Willams join us in The Site Shed to talk about recurring income, how he began using it to help other businesses grow and what it truly is as well as how it works.
Three years ago he was working on his mobile bike shop and was coming to the end of the season. He dreamt of having a recurring business model as he was starting a family. He ran into a friend who introduced him to membership programs and service agreements and later offered him work with their business. Parker Williams moved up to a Sales and Marketing Analyst within months and started teaching membership programs, service agreements, and recurring income.
Later on, he decided to apply this knowledge to his business and help other businesses use this same method. He has then helped other businesses to reach up to $10 million in recurring revenue. They also recently created a software that also generated close to $20,000 in just one month.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: