Part Two – The Ultimate Process for Removing Yourself From Your Trade Business
Series: 3 Steps on Taking Your Business from ‘Chaos’ to ‘Control’
Guest: Marti Amos from The Professional Builder
Do you find yourself complaining about how you are your business? Perhaps every time you consider stepping away, your immediate thought is that your business cannot function without you? That makes sense, and it’s something I commonly hear from our clients.
However, if you have the proper systems and processes in place, this is hardly an issue. Today, you will learn how and where to implement the appropriate processes, procedures, and manuals. You can use this knowledge to find time to free yourself from the day-to-day running of your business.
If you’re interested in systems, you’ll want to listen to these.
About this podcast, ‘The Ultimate Process for Removing Yourself from Your Trade Business’
- 02:26 – First episode recap
- 03:33 – Systematizing to make more money and more time
- 05:30 – Organizational chart and structure
- 06:37 – Creating your business maturity date to systemize
- 09:39 – Stop it, automate it, or delegate it; professional builder rate
- 11:37 – Build a weekly structure and the resources and tools you can use
- 14:12 – Deciding what systems to focus on
- 15:39 – Key points so far
- 16:50 – Figuring out your A-Z operations systems blueprint and recommended tools
- 20:59 – Start appointing
- 23:25 – Communication tools
- 24:54 – Make sure you have the specific systems on site
- 26:28 – The rights and wrongs of incentivizing
In the second episode of this series, our guest Marti Amos is back to tell us all about systematizing. He shares how it can help free up your time so you can work on the more critical aspects of your business. We go over the essential things to consider when you set up your systems and tools you can use to make your work easier.
To achieve success and properly systematize, everything comes back to the organizational chart and setting up your business maturity date. Once you’ve figured out both, it’ll be a breeze to organize the rest of your system—the A-Z of your operations, the process map, and the roles of your team members.
Remember to tune in to the third and final episode of this series where Marti and I talk about driving more profit from your projects.
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review:
Marti and the team have left you a handful of awesome resources too. Go get them!