Part Two – How LinkedIn Works Best For Tradies
Series: How to Use LinkedIn as a Tradie
Guest: Jacob Bracey, founder and director of Underdog Agency
Did you know that there are around 750 million LinkedIn users around the world? A vast amount of traders, contractors, and blue-collar industry workers are now on LinkedIn and using it as a business resource. Why? What makes LinkedIn an effective platform?
Today’s episode is part two of our How to Use LinkedIn as a Tradie series with Underdog Agency founder, Jacob Bracey. In the last episode, we talked about the know-how of building your profile the right way. In this episode, we’re here to talk about the tools and features LinkedIn offers that you might not be familiar with, but can help you find potential customers.
If you’re looking for a way to grow and expand your business, make sure that you tune it to this podcast. As we dive into the value of LinkedIn, you will learn how this can be possible.
For other business development stories, you may check these episodes:
- TSS171 – Building Won’t Make You A Million Bucks, Marketing Will – [LINK]
- TSS186 – How To Make The Most Out Of Your Network – [LINK]
- TSS220 – Valuing Your Trade Business – What You Need To Understand – [LINK]
About this podcast, ‘How LinkedIn Works Best For Tradies’
- 05:04 – LinkedIn as a professional business platform
- 06:52 – The start and growth of LinkedIn
- 09:07 – Free and premium features
- 11:42 – Building referral networks and relationships
- 14:01 – Connecting with clients
- 16:44 – LinkedIn is not for generating leads
- 17:41 – The advantages of having a LinkedIn profile
- 19:50 – Presence and opportunities
The episode highlights the value proposition of LinkedIn and how it becomes useful in connecting with people that can deliver you potential business growth. This is an instrumental series for those who have an audience or a target market.
In the next and final installment of this series, we’re going to talk about some of the outreach and engagement strategies that you can apply to your LinkedIn profile. I hope you enjoyed this episode and share this with somebody that will benefit from it as well.
About Our Guest
Jacob Bracey is the founder of the digital marketing agency, Underdog Agency. By using powerful strategies and making use of LinkedIn as a lead generation channel, Underdog Agency helps businesses grow by reaching new audiences and closing more deals. From manufacturers to suppliers and point of sale, Jacob and Underdog Agency aims to boost companies’ networks and pipelines with more opportunities.
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review:
Jake has left behind a great resource for you to grab hold of.