Once you have the foundational blocks needed, a solid content creation strategy is necessary to effectively execute your plans and achieve the outcome you want. You don’t want to just wing it, and you don’t have to do it alone either.
In Part 2 of our ‘Mastering storytelling’ series, Dan and Dani talk about building out the content creation strategy including who to involve, tools to use, and how to deploy it.
If you’re serious about building up your brand through content, now is the time to get moving, so don’t miss this important episode!
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Tradie Web Guys (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply)
- Get more teachings about content creation at Tradiematepro (https://www.tradiematepro.com.au/)
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- Who creates the content [05:24]
- Tying together the content with the brand [07:40]
- Getting help from other businesses or other tradies [11:47]
- Creating consistency and accountability [15:39]
- Using content to direct customers to your site [18:28]
- Content comes in many forms [21:52]
- Tools for streamlining the process [23:36]
About Our Guests
Dan Reilly and Dani Wales are co-founders of Red Door Project, a construction company based in Melbourne, Australia. Both became recognised personalities in the home interior industry after becoming the “Power Couple” on The Block. They have also been featured on Healthy Homes Australia. Their renovated “Block” houses in both South Melbourne and Bondi have been widely acclaimed as stylish and beautifully resolved.
Having come on board as Personal Branding Experts at Tradiematepro, Dan and Dani are flying the flag when it comes to content and branding.
If you want to get to know more about them, check out Ep. 234 – Celebrity Tradies Dan and Dani from The Block and Healthy Homes Australia.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: