Content creation can be a waste of time if you’re not doing it right. Laying the foundation blocks for your content strategy is key to get ahead. It’s the same principle you as a builder live by when you do your day to day work. This is where our branding experts come in.
In Part 1 of our ‘Mastering Storytelling’ series, we welcome back Dan and Dani from The Block and Healthy Homes Australia. Having reached the pinnacle of content creation, both Dan and Dani are here to talk about laying the foundations of successful content creation.
The content creation game is definitely something every trade business owner should get into. So don’t waste any more time and tune in.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Tradie Web Guys (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply)
- Get more teachings about content creation at Tradiematepro (https://www.tradiematepro.com.au/)
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- What Dan and Dani are busy with these days [03:38]
- Promoting your business on social media [08:35]
- Why and How Dan and Dani do content creation [10:07]
- Structuring and scheduling content [15:02]
- How they find and identify their ideal customer [17:11]
- Using content to target, qualify, and disqualify customers [21:27]
- Analysing the content strategy [25:15]
- What classifies a successful piece of content [28:07]
- A rough framework for getting started in content creation [35:07]
About Our Guests
Dan Reilly and Dani Wales are co-founders of Red Door Project, a construction company based in Melbourne, Australia. Both became recognised personalities in the home interior industry after becoming the “Power Couple” on The Block. They have also been featured on Healthy Homes Australia. Their renovated “Block” houses in both South Melbourne and Bondi have been widely acclaimed as stylish and beautifully resolved.
Having come on board as Personal Branding Experts at Tradiematepro, Dan and Dani are flying the flag when it comes to content and branding.
If you want to get to know more about them, check out Ep. 234 – Celebrity Tradies Dan and Dani from The Block and Healthy Homes Australia.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: