Streamlining your company’s processes are vital to your business success and growth. We have discussed this time and again in our podcast episodes to stress the importance of it.
In this third and final installment of the series ‘Creating the ultimate communication framework in your trade business’, we talk with Aaron Salow. He provides us with an understanding of how streamlining processes work, where does one start with implementation, workflow, the need to be proactive with customers, and a lot more.
If you’re excited about transforming your business for the better, this is definitely the episode for you.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.thesiteshed.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.thesiteshed.com/podcasts/)
- Tradie Web Guys (https://www.tradiewebguys.com.au/apply)
- XOi (http://www.xoi.io/)
- Email Aaron for more information ([email protected])
- Check out Part 1 and 2 of this series:
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- How XOi develops the processes that companies can use and follow [3:20]
- Where does the work for streamlining company processes begin [7:00]
- Starting point for implementing better company processes [7:41]
- Aaron’s take on ‘over processing’ [11:18]
- The problem with redundant roles in processes [11:34]
- Ultra transparency [15:18]
- Critical things to avoid when streamlining processes [17:13]
- Existing technology and integrations [17:25]
- Over investing in technology and solutions [21:29]
- Proactive communication with customers [23:26]
- Delivering better service by understanding your workflow [24:30]
- What are your company’s critical functions [35:32]
About Our Guest:
Aaron Salow is the founder of XOi Technologies which is based in the U.S. Coming from a manufacturing construction background, he saw there was a skilled trades gap with millions of unfilled skilled trade positions in the U.S.
He and his co-founders started their business in a bid to address this problem and help the industry to grow. Their business aims to empower customers to effectively put their best technician on the site.
Connect with me on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Site Shed: You can also listen to The Site Shed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
If you enjoyed this podcast and this series, please take 5 to leave us a review: