Episode 200 of The Site Shed podcast
Here are some other similar podcasts you might like if this one tickles your fancy.
- Episode 001 – Intro to The Site Shed
- Episode 010 – Clinton interviews Matt
- Episode 100
In this podcast, I run through The Site Shed’s journey over the last 3 years. I talk about the beginnings and how my digital agency, Tradie Web Guys got me into the education space initially.
I cover off on The Site Shed’s top 5 all-time podcasts.
- TSS109 – Modular Building with Bill from Archiblox
- TSS113 – When is the right time to expand with Al Levi and Ellen Rohr
- TSS178 – Zero to $850k in two years with Peter Norton
- TSS145 – How to systemise your trade business with Dave Jenyns
- TSS191 – Become a home service millionaire with Tommy Mello
I talk about the most valuable takeaways that I’ve learned and implemented over the years.
- Project Management
- Time Blocking
- Organisation Structure
- Nurturing and Automation
I talk about our amazing private Facebook community of almost 5,000 global members.
I pay thanks to all of the team that helps the podcast be what it is, all the listeners, people that have attended our epic events (www. TheSiteShed.com/events/), events and conferences that I have spoken at over the years and of course, everyone that’s taken the time to leave us a review. You can also leave one at one (or all) of the links below.
I also talk briefly about the awesome new membership site that I have launching over the next few weeks, which will become the greatest resource for trade-based organisations on the planet.
Thanks for your support everyone.
I look forward to chatting with you in the group.